1. In a large frying pan, brown the onion for 3 minutes in the olive oil, on medium heat. If it browns too fast, add a spoonful of water.
2. Add the ginger and the chilli, the Cayenne pepper and the garam masala, and continue cooking for 1 min.
3. Add the lemon juice, tomato concentrate, liquid cream and the vegetable stock. Simmer until you obtain a thick cream, about 15 min.
4. Cut the eggs in half and add them to the sauce, with the heat turned down low so that they warm through gently, around 3 min.
5. Arrange a hard-boiled egg and its sauce on each plate, sprinkle with a few capers and don't forget to add the coriander!