1. Crush the black pepper in a mortar. Leave to one side.
2. Cut the peppers in half and remove seeds. Cut them up more.
3. Cut the aubergine into 1 cm thick rings.
4. Cove the aubergines with coarse salt and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing under water.
5. Cut the courgettes and mushrooms into 1 cm slices.
6. Pour Huile de Tous les Jours Oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
7. Grill the vegetables in a medium oven.
8. During the last two minutes, brush the aubergines and courgettes with Balsamic Vinegar.
9. Sear the strawberries for just 20 to 30 seconds on each side.
10. Grill the tomatoes with the stem.
11. Cover with Vinaigrette with Spices before serving.