1. Preheat the oven at 150 Celsius degrees (about 300 Fahrenheit degrees).
2. Mix 10 cl of basil flavoured oil with 1 minced clove of garlic, a pinch of Camargue Fleur de sel salt and some milled White Phu Quoc pepper. Arrange your fish filets in a dish that can be put in the oven and pour this mixture on top of them, on both sides.
3. Put the dish in the oven for 12-15 minutes before removing it, and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut the fish filets in dices and season them with some Camargue Fleur de sel salt and some milled White Phu Quoc pepper.
4. Peel the tomatoes and cut them in pieces.
5. Cut ¼ cucumber in big cubes, after peeling it.
6. Mix the cucumber pieces, tomatoes and thinly minced basil leaf with 2 table spoons of basil flavoured oil and 2 table spoons of balsamic vinegar aged 15 years. Season generously with some milled White Phu Quoc pepper and some Camargue Fleur de sel salt. Keep it aside.
7. Prepare the gazpacho: cut the red pepper in slices and mix those pieces with the rest of the cucumber and canned tomatoes, as well as 1 minced clove of garlic and 1 minced shallot. Add 1 tea spoon of chilli flavoured olive oil and mix it all together in a blender.
8. Pour some gazpacho in soup plates and decorate with the pieces of cucumber and tomatoes you had kept aside.
9. Finally, add to your soup the fish filet dices.