1. Let the butter melt then cool.
2. In a salad bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cardamom, vanilla sugar and baking powder.
3. Then add the milk, eggs and cooled butter.
4. Let the waffle mixture rest and rise for about 20 minutes.
5. Oil your waffle maker with a bit of vegetable oil before pouring in it the waffle mixture to cook your waffles one after the other.
6. Let the waffles cool before spreading on them some Pistachio supreme, Corsican clementine & orange jam, Organic hazelnut & cocoa spread or another of our numerous and tasty jams and sweets to spread…