Preparing the ganache:
- Boil the cream in a saucepan.
- In a salad bowl, empty the jar of Maison Brémond organic hazelnut and cocoa spread
- Pour in half the cream. Mix. Pour in the rest of the cream
- Add the butter
- Plastic wrap
- Let rest for 3 hours
Preparation of the crepe batter :
- Break the eggs in a bowl
- Add the sugar and mix
- Add the water and mix
- Add the butter and mix
- Add the pinch of salt
- Pour the flour in several times while stirring the preparation
- Pour the milk in several times and stir
- Pour a ladle of crepe batter into the pan and cook for a few minutes on each side
Assembling the crepe cake :
- On a first crepe, spread the Maison Bremond caramel milk jam
- Cover with a crepe and spread again the Maison Bremond caramel milk jam
- Repeat the assembly until the crepes have been used up.
- Take the ganache out of the refrigerator and mix it again with an electric mixer.
- Pour the ganache into a piping bag, then decorate the last crepe as you wish.
Discover our recipe on YouTube