preparing the Ketchup Mayonnaise
1. Put egg yolk, mustard and vinegar in the blender.
2. Add a drizzle of olive oil to obtain a creamy texture.
3. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
4. If the mayonnaise is too thinck, add a spoonful of water.
5. Mix 3 spoonfuls of mayonnaise with 3 spoonful of ketchup. Leave in a cool place.
Preparing the mackerel
1. Preheat the barbecue.
2. Remove the parsely leaves from the stem and chop finely.
3. Crush the pepper in a mortar.
4. Clean the fish. Fill the fish with cherry tomatoes and parsley.
5. Season with the Salt & Herbs Mixture for Fish and a little ground Kampot pepper.
6. Cut slashes in the fish.
7. Cut the lettuce hearts in two.
8. Brush the fish with a little Huile de Tous les Jours oil and start cooking.
9. Turn the fish over regularly, fry for about 10 minutes.
10. Add a spoonful of Huile de Tous les Jours oil and sprinkle the lettuce hearts lightly with the Salt & Herbs Mixture.
11. Grill the lettuce hearts for 1-2 minutes.
12. Place the mackerel on a dish or a plate with the grilled lettuce hearts as a side-dish with the ketchup and mayonnaise.
13. Add about 1 spoonful of olive oil on the grilled fish and season with the Salt & Herbs Mixture and pepper.
14. Serve immediately.