- Rinse the tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Peel the mango and cut it into 8 quarters. Lightly oil them with 1 tablespoon of of basil oil.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and brown the mango slices in it on both sides, 4 to 5 min. Set them aside on 4 plates.
- Add the tomato halves and feta slices to the pan and just heat them up, on high heat.
- Add feta cheese and tomatoes to the plates. Pour the balsamic into the pan, mix in the balsamic for a few seconds and then coat the contents of the plates with this juice.
- Sprinkle the mangoes with a few pinches of fleur de sel, and the mangoes, feta and the oregano tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Elisabeth Scotto & photo by Edouard Sicot