Crepe with banana & organic hazelnut butter caramel chip spread
Free delivery from 70€ of purchases in France metropolitan.
Delivery by Chronopost 24h delivered against signature or in Pickup relay.
For delivery in non-metropolitan France and abroad see the different modalities here
- 200g flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/3 L milk
- 1 pinch of salt
For the filling:
- Goat crottins
- Chestnut honey
- Dried Thyme
FOR THE PANCAKE BATTER:
- In a bowl, combine the flours and salt.
- Break the egg and mix coarsely, then gradually add the milk while whisking vigorously.
- Melt the butter, then add it to the appliance.
- Then let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
FOR THE GARNISH
- Cut goat cheese into slicesIn a hot frying pan, melt 10 g of butter and gently reheat a pancake.
- Add 4 goat slices and when the cheese is warm and slightly melted, fold the pancake, drizzle with honey, season with pepper and sprinkle with walnuts.
- It's ready, enjoy it!