FOR THE PANCAKE BATTER:
- In a bowl, combine the flours and salt.
- Break the egg and mix coarsely, then gradually add the milk while whisking vigorously.
- Melt the butter, then add it to the appliance.
- Then let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
FOR THE GARNISH
- Cut goat cheese into slicesIn a hot frying pan, melt 10 g of butter and gently reheat a pancake.
- Add 4 goat slices and when the cheese is warm and slightly melted, fold the pancake, drizzle with honey, season with pepper and sprinkle with walnuts.
- It's ready, enjoy it!