1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Sprinkle four in a greased (with butter) cake tin
3. Cut the chorizo into little cubes.
4. Chop the Semi-dried Tomato Petals coarsely, cut the olives in half and grate the gruyère.
5. Mix the eggs, the Huile de Tous les Jours Olive Oil and the milk. Delicately add the salt and flour.
6. Add the chorizo, olives, Semi-dried Tomato Petals and the cheese to the mixture.
7. Gently add 2 spoonfuls of Pesto Rosso to the mixture.
8. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and cook for 40 minutes.