- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. When they are firm, add 120g of sugar.
- Then add the 6 egg yolks and continue to mix. Then add the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, olive oil and lemon zest. Mix everything.
- When the dough is ready, pour it on a baking sheet previously covered with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- After cooking, store it in the refrigerator, covered with a towel for 24 hours.
TRIM AND DRESSAGE
- To prepare the hazelnut & mascarpone ganache, whip the mascarpone cream.
- Take a little of this cream and add the hazelnut spread.
- Gently mix this preparation with the rest of the whipped cream and the fleur de sel.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator. Apply a thin layer of Lemon curd cream on the bottom.
- Then spread a second layer of more generous hazelnut ganache.Reserve in the fridge.
- Start rolling the cookie gently with your hands, using baking paper.
- With the rest of the cream, make small dots with a pastry bag, then cut the edges of the log with a hot knife.
- Then decorate the top of the log with crushed hazelnuts, a few slices of candied lemon, raspberries and cranberries.