A barbecue under the sign of the sun of Provence hides in this box composed of:
- 1 jar of herbes de Provence - 20g
- 1 jar of organic mustard with herbes de Provence - 90g
- 1 bottle of organic ketchup with herbes de Provence - 275g
- 1 bottle of Chilli flavoured olive oil - 100ml
- 1 jar of salt & herbs mixture for meat and its bamboo spoon - 90g
- 1 jar of black Voatsiperifery pepper - 20g
- 1 stainless steel push grinder
- 1 apron
Kg price : 114.28 €
In a salad bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of Sherry wine with 20g of blossom honey, then add 1 tablespoon of Chilli flavoured olive oil and 100ml of Barbecue sauce in order to prepare a marinade.
Cut the chicken fillets in pieces of approximately 1 cm thick and season them with 4-5 pieces of salt & herbs mixture for meat and black Voatsiperifery pepper.
Make skewers with the chicken pieces and baste them with some marinade. Let it rest in the fridge for at least 5 hours and up to a whole day if you have the time.
Baste the chicken pieces with the rest of the marinade just before barbecuing them.